• Creation and maintenance of test cases.
• Creating, maintenance and evaluation of software automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test data) .
• Ability to train others regarding automation test concepts; plus providing guidance and direction as needed.
• Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements.
• Execution, as required, of manual and automated software testing in areas involving installation.
• Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking system.
• Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation.
• Creation of test reports.
• Maintenance of all test documentation.
• Quality assurance practices and testing methodologies.
• Test case development and execution.
• Developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
• Automated testing applications similar to Selenium or Espresso or Xcode or Robot Framework.Bonus Skill
• Documentation and reporting experience.
• Document management systems.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.Required Soft Skills
• Willing to work and learn new various projects.
0-5 years of work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Thai, any genders, no military service obligation (male).
Commensurate with abilities and past work experience.