• Creation and maintenance of test cases.
• Creating, maintenance and evaluation of software automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test data) .
• Ability to train others regarding automation test concepts; plus providing guidance and direction as needed.
• Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements.
• Execution, as required, of manual and automated software testing in areas involving installation.
• Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking system.
• Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation.
• Creation of test reports.
• Maintenance of all test documentation.
• Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies.
• Experience with test case development and execution.
• Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
• Experience with automated testing applications similar to Selenium or Espresso or Xcode or Robot Framework.Required Soft Skills:
• Demonstrated documentation and reporting experience.
• Experience with document management systems.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
At least 1 year of work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
• Must be Thai nationality only.
• Male/Female, no military service obligation (male).
Based on previous experience and demonstrated ability.