• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
• Lead and mentor Junior and Intermediate Software Engineers as assigned.
• Research and development a prototype of new project as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Advanced Python.
• Advanced Django.
• Code Review.
• Expert Debian-based Linux admin.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in Postgresql.
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
• Good understanding server-side CSS preprocessors; such as SASS.
• Proficiency with Docker, or mastery of KVM virtualization.
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.Required Soft Skills:
• Proactive with highly responsible attitude.
• Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical issues.
• An open mind and flexibility.
• Professional and morality.
Must have previously led software-engineering teams that successfully delivered complex web projects.
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Thai, Male/Female, no military service obligation (male).
Commensurate with abilities and past work experience.
Ramkhamhaeng 30, WFH during the pandemic.