• Develop, maintain, and support web applications to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• Analyses, debug and resolve defects and/or production issues.
• Daily use of project management tools to effectively meet deadlines and manage tasks.
• Experience in Python and Django.
• Experience in SQL database and basic SQL command.
• Experience working with version control systems such as Git.Bonus:
• Experience in developing website with NodeJS or AngularJS or React will be a plus.
• Experience in NoSQL database (Redis, MongoDB, etc.) is a plus.
• Knowledge of Unit Test and Selenium.
• Knowledge of Test Driven Design.
• Knowledge of PhotoShop or other graphic applications.Desirable Soft Skills:
• Ability to read textbooks, forums, and other materials in English.
• Proactive with highly responsible attitude.
• Good communication skills with technical and non-technical issues.
• An open mind and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision.
0 – 5 years of work experience in web application development.
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Thai, Male/Female, no military service obligation (male).
Commensurate with abilities and past work experience.
Ramkhamhaeng 30, WFH during the pandemic.